Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2018/2019 academic session. See Admission Requirements, Application Procedure, Exam Date and Other important Information Below;
Table of Contents
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- A. (English Language and Literature);
- A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- A. (Mass Communication);
- A. (Ed) (Adult Education); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (History); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (French); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Fine Arts); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Edo Language); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Religious Studies); Sandwich
- A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Biology); Sandwich
- Sc (Ed) (Chemistry); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science); Sandwich
- Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science); Sandwich
- Sc (Ed) (Mathematics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Physics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Health Education); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Political Science); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education) Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and
Office Technology and Management); Sandwich
- Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education); Sandwich
- Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology); Sandwich
- Sc. (Accounting);
- Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- Sc. (Computer Science);
- Sc. (Statistics)
- Sc. (Public Administration);
- Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https: uniben.edu
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 31st July 2018 and 12.00 midnight 30th September 2018.
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Applicationon the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHWITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates who applied for the UNIBEN Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Program Earlier should CLICK HERE or go back on-line to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
CLOSING DATE (For Part-Time Undergraduate)
Closing date of application is 5th March, 2019. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination. Candidates who applied for Part-time admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) are hereby informed that the UNIBEN Entrance Examination into Part-Time Program will hold on 9th March, 2019. The Screening test shall be computer-based. Click Here to check your Entrance Examination Time and Venue.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.Click Here or click the Link below To Join - Jamb, School News, Support, Admission and Screening Updates Facebook Group: https://web.facebook.com/groups/631398077256532/