on 21st March, 2019 | 0 Comments
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission into the Postgraduate programmes of the Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) are to proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To check MOUAU Postgraduate Admission List
Candidates are to click on any of the links below as appropriate:
- PHD: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/pg-phd/index.php
- Masters: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/masters/registration.php
- PgD: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/pg-pgd/index.php
Enter your Application Number in the required column
Click on the Search icon to view your admission status
- If you have been admitted, he/she proceed to PRINT the online admission letter before accepting the offer of admission.
- Once student has acknowledged the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 35,500 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and fees advice. For screening, go with ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
- Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip, Photocopy of payment for Matric Gown/Brochure (#4500 to be generated via Remita.net), fees advice and PGSA dues receipt at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
- Student now proceed to PG School to submit the following complete documents: Biodata form, photocopies of all Remita payments made and any other documents required by PG School, PGSA dues, Admin fees, etc.
- PG students proceed to PG Bursary Unit after one month from the day you paid to pick up Original School fees receipt.
- Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance upon presentation of the original school fees receipt.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank in the country. You can also pay at the spot at PG ICT office (For Remita Payment inquiries, call 07068980033).
PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their personalised PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.