on 11th March, 2019 | 0 ********
The Management of Kogi State University (KSU) has released the registration requirement for the 100 level and direct entry students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU resumes on Sunday, 10th March, 2019.
New Students Commence Registration on Monday, 11th March, 2019.
KSU Registration Requirements.
- Evidence of Payment of School Fees (N57,500 for indigenes and N100,500 for non-indigenes) to Kogi State University Remita Platform. (Registration forms downloadable upon payment of fees) on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng
- Kogi State University Admission Letter
- O’level Result(s) (Online Printout) and A’level Result for Direct Entry Students
- JAMB/Post UTME Results
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed by Local Government Council.
- Birth Certificate
- 12 pieces of Red background recent passports.