JAMB 2019 Important Notice To All 2019 Jamb Cbt Candidates: is a quick summary of all important information that all JAMB CBT candidates need to take keen notice of.
1. Candidates are advised to register on time before the available space in their town of choice or group of towns is exhausted.
2. JAMB says, any candidate with biometric issues in 2019 UTME, MUST register and/or report at its office in Abuja to resolve the issues and write the examinations.
3. JAMB 2019/2020 Online registration for all candidates (UTME /DE) including for those outside Nigeria, will run from January 10 to February 21, 2019.
4. The 2019 Computer Based Test examination will begin on Saturday, March 16 and end on March 23, 2019.
5. Such a candidate will write the examination in any of the board’s accredited centres in Abuja.
6. For ALL complaints on JAMB 2019 processes, candidates can create a ‘support ticket’ @support.jamb.gov.ng, with his/her email address registered on the Board’s site.
The candidate then provides his/her name, phone number and the nature of issues, select a complain area on a dropdown and then summarised the nature of the complaint.
He/she may also attach supporting documents (if available), then send,”
7. Candidates Should not release their passwords to anyone in the process of registration.
8. JAMB would also conduct a MOCK examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarise ‘interested candidates’ with CBT environment before the main exam.
9. Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during registration, provided it is on or before January 31, 2019.
10. JAMB 2019 MOCK examination will commence from February 23, 2019.
11. Blind/Deaf candidates are also allowed in picking the option of ‘writing their examination through CBT mode or read examination aloud’.
All 2019 JAMB Aspirants should take note:
- JAMB Registration Cost: N3,500
- Compulsory Reading Text: N500
- Service Charge for Registration: N700
- Total: 4,700 Naira…
The Registration will Last for 6 weeks, from 10th January, 2019.
The JAMB 2019 Registration form will be sold for N3,500 as directed by the Federal Government while the total cost of Registration is N4,700.
The registration process should be done by accredited CBT centers only. You are advised to See Detailed information about JAMB 2019 registration @ https://x3coded.com/news/jamb-registration-update/
Please let me know if you need any assistance… You can WhatsApp: 08146599926.
Meanwhile, do not forget to check out some of the Mistakes You Must Avoid In JAMB – Before, During and After JAMB Registration, JAMB Subject Combinations for your preferred Courses/Department of study and back up your preparation with JAMB Brochures.
You can download JAMB Brochures (PDF) for all courses and their faculty HERE
We wish all of you, (2019 JAMBITES/admission seekers) huge success, as registration kicks off today, January 10th.
It is our prayer that all Jambytes will get the best in this JAMB UTME and receive their admission letter this year in Jesus name, Amen.