Delta State Bursary and Scholarship application form 2018/2019 is out. View details information and follow the Step-by-step guide on how to Apply for Delta State Bursary Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) below. Please Note that The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is 13th March, 2019.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2018/2019 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
Table of Contents
ABOUT: Delta State Bursary Award Programme
The Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) also known as Bursary Award Programme was introduced and approved in 2004 by the State Government to replace the popular bursary regime. The purpose of this modification is to further redirect the focus of the students and infect seriousness into the students to work hard to merit this award as this scheme is only due to students with (GPA 2.2 and above).
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Bursary.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Deadline is 13th March, 2019.
Note: All inquiry should be channeled to these help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address: email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL DELTA STATE BURSARY APPLICANTS
Tips For Keeping Your Transactions Safe From Fraud
1. Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an email, text, person or over the phone.
2. Always pay attention to a website’s URL (www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng). Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.
Important Notice For Existing Applicants
Existing applicants still in school should;
1. Login with their existing applicant ID and password.
2. Click on “Make Payment” at the left menu to make payment.
3. Click on “2018/2019 Application” menu after you’ve successfully made the payment to re-apply.
NOTE: Update your session and CGPA as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.