National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE results for 2018 are now available online. Candidates that participated in the 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now proceed to check their results online. Follow the steps below to ;
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
How to Check 2018 NECO GCE Result.
Before you proceed to check your 2018 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result..